terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2013


Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - I'll stop voting themselves a bit will not create calluses on hand. HOUR OF FUN! I will eat.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - ♥ I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to votehttp://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Vote quite the site. We will win!

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to votehttp://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - KISS YOU ARE PERFECT! ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @horanburg I was afraid of dogs childhood too. It's horrible, because whenever somewhere you probably find a dog.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @Beatrice_Horan you know I love you. ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Today I tried to go into a shop of antique dolls. I really can not. What is the phobia of yours?!

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Ed Sheeran is a cookie orange and Harry is a cupcake. I do not know where I saw it, but really...

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @ioerrer haha. 

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz -  @ioerror fuck it, I'm taking apple juice.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @ioerror you idiot! Nobody is happy with a cockroach climbing leg. It was more like the cheap and nasty big that I've ever seen. Soap spent over 10 minutes.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - I am paralyzed so far because a cockroach climbed on my leg. ):

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - It's amazing the effect that a cockroach issue in his day. Incredible.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @1DforBR thank very much, you're cute. ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @_ps_ blue, black, white and green. 

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @lorenaa_love only speak one language. I want to learn Spanish and French. ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @biancasuzarte Adele.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @Girl_tmt John Mayer, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Tiago Iorc and Jason Mraz. Their songs are suitable for every moment I spend, therefore I like it.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @pqh4zza that cute you! Thank you. They were red with laughter, type, think even felt pain in his belly.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @JESSJC be singer has their price. I'm afraid to be away from my parents for a long time, feeling very alone. Maybe I can still feel the desire to be a singer with time. Maybe... Thank you. ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @mrstargirl haha, thank very much. I really like to shoot, I think I'll be a photographer.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @1DsJenneration tomorrow. (:

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - I will answer you. ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @Laura_Cashman wow! I never got scared, do you? I was all excited to go and when I get there... I was just listening to music and watching the fun from my parents. Very good.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz http://bestangle.com/2013/01/05/book-zombies-and-unicorns/

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Today did not send me to the video on Youtube because my account is suspended. Go back tomorrow. The well of you is well?

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - With Alexander Logan ♥ instagram.com/p/UGCD2FSWcV/ 

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @prdo89 and the least you can do is respect. The One Direction are not doing successfully for any reason. (;

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @louis_mycenoura haha, ever. Knowing it was only a reason to like them more. (:

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - I think there directioner more retarded than me. The first time I heard the Over Again I was trying to sing and stuff, and now I listen and I want to cry. What?

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Justin Bieber smoking? How so?

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @Harry_Styles I'm also missing a lot. <3

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @Harry_Styles haha, I remember.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Type, I like banana. It's good.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - But I see you with him, slow dancing, tearing me apart cos you don't see... I Wish, only that I cry with this song?

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @hayhazza haha, no.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Today I have not stopped listening 1D and Ed Sheeran. Give Me Love and I Wish more addictive than internet. Sensational.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Does anyone still listen to the songs on the album UAN?

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @PalmitaBitch my god! Seriously? I need to go to Brazil. I once ate something similar, only it was half spicy. I think the name is couscous, something like that.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @iSpearsLovatic thank very much. I do not know if it's exactly that. Incidentally, I do not know if there is a reason. A person who does not know me spend hours with an agenda of hate? It's almost unbelievable.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Today a girl gave me a calendar with offenses. I never thought there were people with so much hate for no reason.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - ):

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - Tired of cleaning my glasses because my eyelashes with mascara abut the lens. This is boring.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - I do not know if I feel happy or offended by this that I received. A cravat. Like, I think that will look like a transvestite?

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz - ♥ http://instagr.am/p/T-FvuoSWUD/

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @PaolaUpdateBr I was born in Brazil, only long after I went to live in Canada. My parents wanted me to have the name Brazilian and I had the English language. It's kind of asshole that, but what can I do? Haha. Thanks for your consideration, I love you. ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @Jojo__ what a beautiful you! Thank you, really even. <3

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @fuckyeaharold I wore these backpacks when I was 5, 6 years. I used one yesterday and I felt a tremendous kid, but it's very cute, it is hard not to like.

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @5boysand1dream that cool! (:

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @5boysand1dream thank very much! You will go to their concert in Brazil?

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @imstaystrong_ I saw it written on a Tumblr and only now I understand. Thanks for desvender this mystery for me. Haha. ♥

Paola Meinerz @Paola_Meinerz @imstaystrong_ gosh, I LOVE cupcakes! Harry is a?



Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - I will now only stay in fc. @Live_1D

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - STATUS:::::::::::: ME RECOVERING OF HEART ATTACKS IN KISS YOU.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @loved0ugay also love my blackberry. <3

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @loved0ugay haha, yes.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @loved0ugay okay. But then he bought that shadow that I told you? I used to go yesterday at my cousin's birthday and everyone loved it. Lie. Actually nobody paid attention, but she is beautiful.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @loved0ugay I bought the passport twice already. See, you do not even know most of the things I do. His forgotten!

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @loved0ugay I miss you, bitch! Neither came over to visit me on Stardoll, send those hearts in my guestbook...

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - @IDsJenneration whoa! Today I dreamed that I was friends with unicorns and was the queen of their world. It was the first enchanted dream I had, I think.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - I just buy school supplies. I love smell of new notebooks, erasers of which have not been lost or stolen, ink pen... How to love...

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Stairs X Factor to the world. From Torn to Kiss You. Still says dreams do not come true?

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - With 7 years I had more friends than I have today. And look, I put my foot in front for them to stumble. Haha.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - One Direction is loved by all the girls and boys hated by all because sings what every girl wants to hear and what all the kids are afraid to say. That is the truth.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Become a fan does not have all the CDs and posters. After all, posters and CDs tear break. But we feel the heart is untouchable, nothing replaced.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Fandom once: you were considered poser if he ate the spoon, not like carrots and did not know what it meant "Vas Happenin".

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @Princess1DLand you are in Brazil? How beautiful! I do not like Taylor, but his cape is perfect, your icon and background. Congrats.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @wishmcdlove just loving your profile. Your icon, bg, your hood, your banner... Everything is perfect.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - One Direction and Brigadier are my life I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - I love One Direction I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Harry Styles I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Niall Horan I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan -  Liam Payne I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Louis Tomlinson I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Zayn Malik I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - I just voted for Directioners #musicfans #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp  via @peopleschoice

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Kiss You is life, air, ground, everything! Please people, give to replay that we can get on the charts. And also vote enough for the PCA. Let's win this. (:

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - I'm getting so anxious to purple to clip Kiss You. Haha.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @kevinmypotato I do not know. I think they are just good friends. :>D

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @kevinmypotato they gave two tickets to their show in London for my sister and she took me along. Cute.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @_MyLivels1D haha, yes. They said that I am like my sister and I was very lovely and cute. ♥

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Everyone is wondering how are the boys in time to see the fans. To be obvious, as they treat all true princesses and even praise, these things Prince. I stuttered a lot in time to see them, and I'm sure some of you will too. They are still babies each. *_*

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - I already told you I love you today?

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - I love Starbucks.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - They are asking me to connect Ask with Twitter, but do not know if it's a good idea. I'm answering a lot of people there and if I do it will be heavy.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Tumblr with 50,000 followers! Now - unfortunately - you can not enter the network. Still, thank you all who follow me. ♥

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @kryptonitda1d haha, thanks. I was watching Ellen's program and I think it was then that he took the photo. ~ Shame ~

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Himy and I (: instagr.am/p/UKeB3sSWZK/ 

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Hello!

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Tomorrow I'm going to adopt a dog at the request of my sister. Please feel like having a pet, do not buy, adopt. Since you - most of my followers - are teenagers and can not do much to help the world, I think this would be perfect.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Dude, my sister is just perfect. 

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @Paola_Meinerz I love you very much, thank you for doing one of my biggest dreams. ♥

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan - Guys, I am 12 years old, not 16.

Beatrice Horan @Beatrice_Horan @weheartmcyrus1D I see her every day. (:


Z. L. L. N. H. ♥ @Live_1D - #1DNews the One Direction signed a contract with Sony ensuring that the boys will be together for 3 more years. HOW SO? ONLY THREE YEARS? MUST BE ETERNAL! 
Z. L. L. N. H. ♥ @Live_1D - We have 2 ½ hours to beat the record. Come on! We really need to beat that record...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário